Google
 

Sunday, July 22, 2007

Dalmiya is back and talking tough!

Former BCCI president Jagmohan Dalmiya is talking tough after his victory in the Kolkatta High Court. He lashed out at his detractors and rubbished all the allegations levelled against him.
" The day I feel that there is no more compromise with my prestige I have got nothing more (to fight against) and no axe to grind. But I will not be able to leave this world with a black spot on my head or on my children. The CAB is my home ground - it's like home and away. If the CAB needs me, if it needs my advice I will go. The CAB has not played with my prestige - they told me do you want us to fight or to do what but I told them I will resign; they never forced resignation on me. may come back (to the BCCI) but before I come I will ensure that they do not put anybody on ransom or use coercive methods. I will see to this. In short, nobody can treat it (cricket) as their fiefdom"
Time to watch out. Off the field action would be more interesting

No comments:

Genuine money making idea!