Google
 

Monday, July 23, 2007

Rahul Dravid feels lucky

Rahul Dravid after the drawn test at the Lord's
"Of course we had a bit of luck but it's nice to get away with one of these rather than lose them. I'm glad that Dhoni, along with the tail, batted through a difficult period for us in tough light and got us there.
There was a sense of relief in the dressing room. You can never have the same feeling as winning the Test match but it will give us confidence going into the second Test level.At the start of the day I felt pretty confident: I knew the first one-and-a-half hours would be critical. If we had a good start I knew it would set us up well for the game. The thought did cross my mind that in previous Tests we were left knowing if we had batted for an extra half-hour we could have saved the match.It's just nice to get away with one of those rather than losing one."

No comments:

Genuine money making idea!