Google
 

Friday, July 27, 2007

Will Jonty Rhodes join Indian Cricket League?

Zee's Indian Cricket League is making news again and again. With the recruitment campaign gaining momentum, there's question on everyone's lips! Will he join? Will they succeed? And more questions!
The latest buzz is that South Africa's fielding coach Jonty Rhodes will join ICL. Jonty Rhodes, who epitomised fielding and One-Day brilliance is keen on having a go. And what he says...
"I haven't played cricket for a long time, so obviously, it would depend. I have a contract with Cricket South Africa. And Cricket South Africa's CEO, Gerald Majola has said that he doesn't want South African cricket players to be going and playing anywhere.And as far as I am concerned, I haven't played for a long time, so I don't think that the guys are going to be knocking at my door," said Rhodes.
So, every cricketer worth his run/wicket/catch wants to take a calculated step! And rightly so!

No comments:

Genuine money making idea!