Google
 

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Venkatesh Prasad asks Sreesanth to play by the rules

Biggest challenge for any bowling coach is to channelise pace bowlers' aggression in a productive manner, stopping it from being wasted.Sreesant is one Indian pacer who has loads of agression, which if diverted in the right direction can do wonders. But lately he's off the focus, being in news for wrong reasons. Sreesanth said he is embarrassed about barging into England Michael Vaughan. “I’m embarrassed by what I did and I think I will have to change. I want to say sorry for that but no one should question my commitment.
Venkatesh Prasad, the Indian bowling coach, knows Sreesant very well as Sreesanth spent most of his cricketing days in Bangalore, Venky's hometown. Venky this time defended Sreesanth. “He has fantastic body language, the aggression is great. But we’ve talked about that, not to cross the line! His bowling has been a bit of a concern, but I won’t go deep into in because he has so much talent.”
Nicely said Venky. Sreesanth is young and energetic who needs proper guidance rather than blunt criticism

No comments:

Genuine money making idea!