Google
 

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I tried to york Pieterson:Sreesant

Sreesant, the colorful character of Indian cricket was in news during the second cricket Test for all the wrong reasons. Here he talks about his famous beamer that scared Kevin Pieterson
"See, I don't stride to the wicket, I sprint. Ask any cricketer and he will tell you that it is impossible to bowl a beamer with a run-up like mine. I had bowled two deliveries on a good length and was trying to bowl a yorker which went horribly wrong. I tried for a yorker and it happened to be a beamer and I did apologise to Kevin Pietersen. It is part of the game and I have done it even in the nets.And it happens when you really try to bowl a yorker at full length. But I would like to say to all the Indians that it was just a mistake and please forgive me for that. I will not repeat it again. But most probably I will get him (Pietersen) out twice in the next Test. "
About his clash with Vaughan
"To be honest, I'm embarrassed by what I did and I think I will have to change.I want to say sorry for that (the Vaughan incident) but no one should question my commitment. I am thankful to Rahul bhai (Dravid) for showing faith in me. He was upset with a few things, but after the game he came and told me when we were celebrating in the dressing room, 'Sree, after all this, after all the explanations I had to give for you, I still love you and want you to do well' "

No comments:

Genuine money making idea!