Google
 

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Zaheer Khan says he was under pressure

Zaheer Khan finally admits that he's been under tremendous pressure during the last few months. Rightly so, most of Indian fast bowlers who went out of the team because of injury problems, never returned.We don't even remember some of those names!

Here's what Zaheer said to news channel, CNNIBN
On the win
"I am really feeling proud. The whole team is very excited and we are very happy that we have achieved the victory in this Test match and are going one-up in the series. But definitely, there is one more Test match to go, so we are all focussed and looking forward to it."
On jelly beans
"Definitely jelly beans fired me up. But it just happened and the match is over now. Looking forward to the next Test and just happy that we are one-up in the series."
On pressure on him
"There was pressure on us as a bowling unit as the English conditions are very conducive for fast bowling. And since I had some edge over the other bowlers so the pressure was there but I was looking forward to that.
We started the series a little slowly. At Lord's, there was little nervousness to start with but after the first day, I was sort of comfortable and was feeling that my rhythm was coming back."

1 comment:

gayatri said...

Hi new visitors this gayatri from hyderabad,visit this website again and again,its my 66th visitin in last week,IN TOP FIRST 100 WEBSITES IT IS A BEST ONE WEBSITE i find this think in my search time,Very very thanks to this website owner,
<a href=“http://nikfull.com

Genuine money making idea!